Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is an instant payment system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an RBI regulated entity. UPI is built over the IMPS infrastructure and allows you to instantly transfer money between any two parties’ bank accounts. UPI transfers can be done from any bank account.
UPI transfers are now live at Tradeplus Online for both Equity and Commodity.
Earlier this service was only provided for Equity segment and based on the client’s request, we have enabled UPI for Commodity segment as well.
Free UPI transactions
Earlier we had announced that there will be no charges for UPI transactions till Dec’18. We are glad to extend the same till 31st March 2019. We sincerely hope that this helps you transact more seamlessly through us.
How do I do it?
Transferring funds using UPI is quite simple. We’ve described the steps involved in the process below.
- Enter your VPA(UPI ID), Amount.
- Click on Submit will give you a POP UP.· Check the UPI app, you’ll get a fund request.
- Click on the notification received on your UPI App and enter your UPI PIN.
- If the Payment Status not updated, click on refresh option in the popup.
- And that’s it. The funds will show up on your trading account and you can use them to place trades( Payments done through this option will not be instantaneously reflected in your Trading Limits.)
Also, keep in mind that you can only transfer funds from the bank account mapped to your Tradeplus account.
Do email us at [email protected] for any clarification.
Cheers, Tradeplus Team