The year 2019 has been an eventful one, both from the perspective of Markets and Tradeplus. Let’s first review some of the key developments and changes at Tradeplus.
- Intra-day transactions in the Equity segment are now charged at only Rs.9 per order or .01%, whichever is lower.
- It’s Zero Brokerage now for Equity Delivery Trades
- We have introduced the Flexi Brokerage Scheme for Equity futures based on the feedback received from our clients. You can now choose to be charged at 9 per order or 799 flat per month
- Introduced yearly Demat AMC scheme of Rs.200/-. IF you have only opened a Trading account, open a free Demat Account now.
New Products and Services
- Funding facility is available on your Equity delivery trades through Margin Trade Funding (MTF). You can avail a carry forward leverage of up to 4X and avail funding facility on the unpaid stocks. We are one of the very few discount brokers in India to offer the Margin Trade Funding facility. Read more……
- We now allow you to make margin payments through Unified Payments Interface (UPI). It is an instant real-time payment system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India facilitating inter-bank transactions. For using UPI you do not have to register our bank details in your bank account like you have to do for NEFT and IMPS.
- A lucrative Client Referral Plan has been introduced. Today 60% of our new accounts come through referrals from our existing clients. You get up to Rs.2000/ – per active account referred while the friend whom you referred gets Rs.200/- as cash credit. You can earn up to 1.5 lacs per quarter through our Referral Plan. Read more….
- We are now looking out for Partners to associate with us to be part of our growth story. Through our Tradeplus Partner Program, you can get a recurring benefit of up to 95% on the brokerage generated by the clients referred by you. Read more…..
- We are probably the first Stock Broker in India to introduce Customer Support on WHATSAPP. Clients can query almost all details pertaining to their accounts through WHATSAPP instantaneously.
Upgrades to Trading Platforms
- Standalone Mobile Trading APP, INFINI Mobile is launched in Playstore. Earlier the Trading APP was part of Tradeplus mobile. Based on feedback from clients we launched the Trading app in Sep’19. This APP is user-friendly with intuitive market screeners, charting tools and Bracket/cover order facility. You can log on to this APP and not only trade in NSE, BSE, and MCX, but also view back office reports, invest in IPO, MF, and Bonds. Read more…
- Investment in IPO has been revolutionized. No more paperwork, no more funding of your Trading account, no more issue of cheques and no more waiting for refunds. All you need is a Demat account and a valid UPI ID for your Bank account mapped to your account with Tradeplus. Read more…
- Introduced ALIVE, a unique stock alert system. ALIVE is pre-configured to send you an instant alert the moment the stocks you have in your Depository account move up/down by more than 5%. These alerts are absolutely free. You can now track your stocks by setting your alerts in our ALIVE platform and receive the alerts by SMS when triggered. Just pay for the SMS only when the alerts are triggered. We have further integrated the Alerts system in the Market Watch of INFINI WEB and INFINI Mobile. Read more….
- We have upgraded our MF investment platform, INFINI MF with new UI and great features. We are one of the few discount brokers in India to offer the Direct Mutual fund investment platform without any platform fee. Flexi SIP and Conditional Order placing facility are some of the hallmarks of INFINI MF. Read more…
- We have constantly endeavored to upgrade our EXE based Trading Platform, INFINI Power and our HTML based Trading Platform, INFINI Web. Click here to see all the recent upgrades and developments in the INFINI Power and Click here to see all the updates on the INFINI Web.
Our clients have been our biggest support and their feedback not only helped us fine-tune our current services and introduce new products but also helped us to correct ourselves wherever required. As a process, we take clients’ feedback at every possible service delivery point. Over 1500 clients have rated us 4.8 on Google, over 3700 clients have given our Trading platform a rating of 4.30 on Playstore and over 1000 clients have reviewed our services at 4.9 on Facebook. We thank all our clients for their continued support to Tradeplus.
SEBI has introduced a lot of new regulations in the year 2019 to make the broking industry more secured. Some of the regulations have been hard and complex, but we genuinely feel they are important keeping in mind a few bad players who look for every possible way to compromise clients’ interest. One of the important new SEBI regulations was introduced in Jun’19 which barred Brokers from pledging client securities to other NBFCs.
There is no cause for concern at Tradeplus
We have uploaded a detailed explanation of this in our article titled “Your Interest Is Our Top Priority”
When most of the top brokers have set up Non-Banking finance companies (NBFC) arms for Margin Funding, we looked the other way and obtained a SEBI license to provide Margin Trade Funding (MTF). The SEBI MTF rules were much stricter than the NBFC rules for margin funding. SEBI’s regulations on the pledging of securities essentially shut the door for NBFC based funding used by many of the large brokers. SEBI MTF rules only allow funding from the broker’s own money and hence it’s much safer.
What’s coming up in the New Year, 2020
Here comes the most exciting part of this write up. Following are some new products lined up to be introduced to our clients:
- New HTML based Trading Platform with unique User Interface which is probably going to be first of its kind in India
- New Native Mobile APP with lightning-quick speed and amazing interface.
- New Pricing plans with free Mobile and Web Trading platforms
- New Mutual Fund Investment Platform with Robo Advisory
Looking forward to writing to you soon more about the new launches.
Wishing you and your family a Happy and Prosperous New Year, 2020!
With warm wishes,
S K Hozefa
CEO , Tradeplus